- Located 5 km east of Castlegar.
- Excellent access to infrastructure.
- Consists of 8 mineral tenures totalling 1,727 hectares.
- Copper-cobalt occurrence identified and confirmed on the property:
- 2016 surface grab sample of 0.49% copper and 0.12% cobalt reported.*
- Recent MegaWatt sampling confirmation with a follow-up surface grab sample returning 0.63% copper and 0.125% cobalt.*
- Additional high-grade gold potential:
- Quartz veins containing VG at over 30 g/t gold known on the property.*
* May 25, 2018 NI 43-101 ‘Technical Report on the Cobalt Hill Property’, available on SEDAR.